March Small Goals
I know people start making resolutions at the beginning of the year, but based on my past experience this never went well. Usually, February is a good month for me to start planning my new life and since I started this year by being sick, my plans got delayed one month. So here I am in February planning ahead for next month. I always start small, otherwise I will not be able to focus on everything and I will give up before I even start. I will keep it real with my list and plan something that I would like to be able to continue for the whole year, not only March.
- Make small goals plan.
- Start going to the gym 2 times per week.
- Blog at least once every two weeks.
- Go to sleep before midnight.
- Not shop except food and bare necessities.
- Eat 3000 calories less per week.
- Participate in a beginner Spanish class.
Let’s see how this goes. If you also have a list of things to do, but you haven’t started yet, just write it down, prioritize and go for it! You only have one life, make it count!
Comment below on how your progress is going.